IT.COM

.info Know more about .info domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ekydusm

Impact
Hi friends
i just want to know i want to build a affiliate website , there the exact match domain option avail in .info , i read over the net google and other big search engine count as spam sites.

the .info domain are cheap also. is it difficult to rank .info extension in google.

regards
Rahul

New member to namepros community:hi:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
First thing .info is not a top level domain and it comes in Generic Top-Level Domain (gTLD) and it indicate the domain is used to share information because it derived from information. No there is not such thing that show .info comes in spam domain and it will be rank when your (.info) website giving detail informations on such topics that query from someone in search engine.

Last edited:
•••
You need to start with a proper way, follow google updates and continue work over website according to this..... rank will provided automatically...

•••
It doesn't matter if you get a .info domain as long as you nurture it with quality content. Ranking a .info domain is possible. Google does count other .info websites as spam because they really are spam sites. Do not let the first impression of .info get in your way.

Zidane

•••
Google treats .info domains the same as any other TLD. If your site actually has information that people are looking for, and the search competition isn't much, then you might have a chance.

•••
I have seen quite a few .info domains reach the first page in google results for various keyword searches. Some of those .info domains even outranked a similar site in the .net extension.

•••
.info have value if you do good on-seo and make quality backlinks

•••
Google treats .info domains the same as any other TLD. If your site actually has information that people are looking for, and the search competition isn't much, then you might have a chance.

Completely agree - at the end of the day it comes down to the quality of your site and how beneficial it is to the end user. If you can get an easy to remember .info it can make it much easier on your visitors.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back