Domain Empire

Killz.net/Cery.net /52A.org /0-7.org/4-7.org 60+ 5-L.com brandables & Premium 1$ No Res. Flippa's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud iVape

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Wholesaleing all non-niche domains so I am very flexible with pricing, bundle packages 2, 5, 10, 30 domains, however many. If you are actually interested, I ask you please only offer within the realm of reason as otherwise , although you may be interested, you might never get a chance because the offer was just so low I felt it wasnt going to lead anywhere trying to negotiate. But either way, all offers are welcome, just not all are guaranteed a reply if you try to go 3 steps below low balling :)
I have a lot more too btw, this is just like .. an outline of what is the types of domains I have.

I am willing to take an offer for all of them and i will be very flexible if its again, reasonable. So incase you may want to resupply or build your first portfolio, you may be in luck here, Thanks!

Frezk.com
Woah....biz (lol, just Woah.biz)

Kuigi.com (its not Luigi, its Kuigi!)

Cums.me (a domain that you can bet all cc g and any other wierd xx TLD's are all taken. -- its a speifici category by default, but with a search average of an power houseable keyword.

DontS.IN (Dont Sin :P)
WTH.mobi

365.RIP
Creepy.house
Creep-House.com
0-8-7.com
awkwardly.net
documented.us
apparently,us

Link to my FULL PORTFOLIO of just shy of 400 Domains For Sale! 1 10, 100, any amount!
Offer on these or check out the link above . IM ME faster contact

Have 62 5 letter brandbales .com for sale, if no one is wanting to buy bulk, im gonna make an auction for either 30 or 40 of them. Jump on it before you gottta fight for it on Flippa! :)

RageReview.com

Foamy.org(1$ no Reserve -- Flippa) Can add BIN agreed upon or stop the auction to sell outside Flippa.
PowerRazors.com(Same As Above)
iTaxFirm.com + .net Bundle(Same As Above Flippa)
ZDA.us + 5 Other GOOD LLL.us's Domains In One Auction. YOY, NJK , YKY, VRR ,KDH
Again, This is being poached and private offered , break the ice and start a 1$ big no res. After 2 legit bids, i wont end the listing randomly anymore for private offers, only BIN will take it at that poiint so potential to get thiese Cheap. Stats listed, Highly searched 3 LLL .us domains -- J

1zu2.com
2y2i.com,
3021.info
2009.info

Killz.net /
Cery.net /
52A.org /
0-7.org /
4-7.org /
00l00.com(a L not i or 1)
/p3o3.com
pebza.com
ogzom.com
kalamare.com
arixs.com
3u3s.com
ZeeuZ.com
Wymca.com
Vharr.com
Tavsa.com
SynyS.com
Sycxe.com
Sycxe.net
Tevci.com
Tevci.net
Snery.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back