Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Keyword Research - Am I Doing Something Wrong?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
0
I am trying to find often searched for keyword phrases so I can do local SEO and sell leads to businesses.

I went into Google Keyword Planner and picked a decent sized but not huge city: Orlando and then I tried different services like roof repair or pool cleaning.

The Keyword Planner is telling me that "Orlando Roof Repair" has just 30 searches per month. Surely, that can not be true. The suggested bid is over $16. Are there only 30 searches for that all month?

Every time I try a phrase, the results are very low - usually under 100 searches per month. Is this correct?

I hope I am doing something wrong and one of you can point it out to me.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back