IT.COM

poll Just.Website or Superb.Website or Development.Website

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

please vote which is better?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Superb.Website

votes
    40.0%
  • Just.Website

vote
    20.0%
  • Development.Website

votes
    40.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Premiums

find.venturesTop Member
Impact
please vote which is better?

thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
This domain has been reserved by the registry, and is not available for registration.:xf.wink:
Yeah, I thought it would be. I guess it depends, are you looking for resale value or to develop?

•••
Last edited:
•••
Ok develop. What type of website?

•••
•••
I never looked up this extension. I'm surprised so many keywords are reserved or registry premium. Not a good sign.

In your case, I think I'd go with development.

•••
I never looked up this extension. I'm surprised so many keywords are reserved or registry premium. Not a good sign.

In your case, I think I'd go with development.
I just reg'd Men's.website - I think it makes sense

•••
I voted superb although I do realize it is a bit 'cute' and that development has a more solid feel, perhaps. I think it depends on the sort of personal brand you want to promote which is best - if want to promote an outgoing, enthusiastic presence then superb is better imho but if you are looking more for the trust us to do a solid job on this brand then I like development. I personally don't like just at all - it feels negative to me. Best wishes for your project!

•••
I voted superb although I do realize it is a bit 'cute' and that development has a more solid feel, perhaps. I think it depends on the sort of personal brand you want to promote which is best - if want to promote an outgoing, enthusiastic presence then superb is better imho but if you are looking more for the trust us to do a solid job on this brand then I like development. I personally don't like just at all - it feels negative to me. Best wishes for your project!
Thank you very much Bob

•••
I voted for Superb.Website. I'm happy to see it is garnering the majority of votes ;)

•••
someone grabbed just.report ;)
who are u? i find u

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back