Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximinus

Established Member
Impact
Hello fellow domainers,

Thanks for looking!
A couple of days ago I've handregged a volley of junk domains :) :

I first had in mind an affiliate marketing site, but after a second thaught I believe such names can have some value for a big drinks or alimentary holding group.
59 operating companies have the word combination "junk food" in their names.

Please, don't use the explicit domain names in your answers! Use abbreviations like JD, JDs, JS or JSs instead!

What do you think?
Do you have a potential enduser ideas?
How would you appraise such domains?

Thank you!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i’m a health guy, i always watch what i eat.

Sounds like the perfect EMD what NOT to eat. I love JunkSnacks most,
“snacks” is so versatile and goes hand-in-hand junkfood. Wish you a successful endeavor!

Such an uncanny resemblance to “junkfood”
Samer

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, I agree with my friend @Samer ...the brand is fine. My only criticism is these days people are very much into health and wellbeing ...we want to do things better nutritionally, not worse. The "junk" meaning low nutritional value ...tricky

For the pair (JS / JSs) ...low thousands territory (to the buyer that appreciates it, and can capture his / her market for it)

All words "health" orientated ...healthysnacks, healthyfoods, healthfoods, big difference (5 figure territory)

Last edited:
•••
Thanks a lot, @Samer and @jhm !
I am glad you liked the names! :)
I also find there is a great synergy between 1st and 2nd words!
Both brands are provocative - so easy to remember!
Only the time will show how they'll sell! :)
Thaks again, guys! :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back