domain Joka.tv

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oompa

Established Member
Impact
16
I know their's a .tv appraisal forum, but more people look here then .tv ;)

But I'm just wondering what you guys think of Joka.tv

30,400,000 Results on Google for "Joka"

Thank you :)

I also got a $50 offer, should I accept it or wait?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump! Can any one appraise it for me. Thanks :)
 
0
•••
the meaning of joka ?
 
0
•••
Joka is another word for Joker. Or as well Joya, joke, joker. From what I see :P
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back