Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Joinz.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

entropy

New Member
Impact
0
what do you think? appraisals please.

thanks in advance!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I actually really like this and would have regged it myself it I ever found it available. Great for, obviously, anything to do with 'joining', whether that be people or otherwise. For people could include forums, chats, social, dating, clubs; could be for jobs, for company mergers. Could be for glue or for welding, many many uses.
It's a brandable name of course, and as usual with brandables you just don't know. You might hold on and renew it for years and never get an offer past $30, or an end user might happen along who loves it for their site/product/service and will go into xxx or even x,xxx. Too tough to make an accurate call on a brandable like this, but I'll give it a little stab:
reseller = probably not more than low - med xx if they're buying it on spec.
end user = $150 - $300, with any offer that high or higher being very very optimistic and only if you find a very motivated buyer or two.

It is a great brandable with obvious uses though, so you never know... take my appraisal with a big grain of salt :)
Good luck
 
0
•••
def worth hanging onto. While I am not a fan of Z replacing S, there are many folks who like it. This could be a nice name to have when the market matures.
 
0
•••
I like this one
I don't agree Bannen's opinion.
At least high xxx for end user
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back