IT.COM

poll John Berryhill and I Need Your Input

NameSilo
Watch

EJS

DomainInvesting.comVIP Member
βœ” DomainInvesting.com
Impact
John Berryhill and I are raising funds for Dana-Farber Cancer Institute again this year via the Pan-Mass Challenge. Although the 162 mile bicycle ride is canceled this year due to the coronavirus, John and I will continue to train for the ride and do our own re-imagined socially distant rides.

Each year, we create a customized PMC jersey with the support of the domain industry. We have 3 designs to choose from, and I shared them on my blog yesterday. Please vote for your favorite: https://domaininvesting.com/vote-help-us-choose-a-2020-pmc-jersey-design/

The winning design will be the jersey we wear while training this Spring and Summer. We both wear these jerseys long after the ride, too.

Please take a moment to vote, and if you're interested in adding a logo to the back of our jersey, we still have 7 more sponsorships available.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
β€œThe XYZ Registry the lead sponsor this year.”

Yeah it shows. But did three beautiful photos.

I’ll have to go #3 as an ardent .com investor, since the .xyz of either #1 or #2 too good.

#3 displays all attention to the foundation, and you really cant tell XYZ main sponsor. Im bias, so .com... i dont like too effective xyz promo. Love the cause and believe sell out all 7 spots.

Last edited:
•••
This needs a poll @EJS, @jberryhill

3 simple choices # 1, # 2, # 3

Samer

Last edited:
•••
John Berryhill and I are raising funds for Dana-Farber Cancer Institute again this year via the Pan-Mass Challenge. Although the 162 mile bicycle ride is canceled this year due to the coronavirus, John and I will continue to train for the ride and do our own re-imagined socially distant rides.

Each year, we create a customized PMC jersey with the support of the domain industry. We have 3 designs to choose from, and I shared them on my blog yesterday. Please vote for your favorite: https://domaininvesting.com/vote-help-us-choose-a-2020-pmc-jersey-design/

The winning design will be the jersey we wear while training this Spring and Summer. We both wear these jerseys long after the ride, too.

Please take a moment to vote, and if you're interested in adding a logo to the back of our jersey, we still have 7 more sponsorships available.
Can anybody ride with you guys?

•••
Can anybody ride with you guys?
Usually there are well over 6,000 riders in the event, but this year there is no group riding due to social distancing requirements.

•••
•••
Usually there are well over 6,000 riders in the event, but this year there is no group riding due to social distancing requirements.
What about training? Can I train with you guys?

•••
Wonderful initiative, hope you smash that goal! Submitted my vote.

•••

#1 for me. Looks the best of the two options.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back