Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Jogo(.)tv

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

webcom

VIP Member
Impact
36
:hi:

Your thoughts on this one's value please? It's "game" in Portuguese

Thanks, I appreciate it.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Personally I like the name, I don't speak portuguese so I don't think I am qualified to place value. But if it means Game imo that holds value over reg fee. Best of luck.
 
0
•••
Personally I like the name, I don't speak portuguese so I don't think I am qualified to place value. But if it means Game imo that holds value over reg fee. Best of luck.

I agree. I think it's a nice four letter highly memorable, easy to say, easy to say brandable four letter word.

It's portuguese - but it could very easily be cross cultural.

Nike had a series of ads called "Joga Bonita" and no-one that I knew had a problem translating that. I happen to like short .TVs :)

Don't forget - Portuguese = Brazil - a Giant Sized economy :)

No valuation because I have no idea. Undeveloped at NP probably $50.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back