Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

auction jmkl.com - udxf.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting Bid : $1
Bid Increment : $1
Auction Ends : 72 Hours After Last Bid

JMKL.COM
UDXF.COM
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
jmkl 30
 
0
•••
I'm the winner of JMKL.... please calculate time from my last bid, 72 hours..

Bid Time Stamps,

11-26-2012, 12:21 PM
11-29-2012, 07:26 AM

Top Bid is $30 ... If I am somehow missing something the mods may contact me and close the auction but I do believe bids were open through today at 12:12 PM and the bid was placed at 7:26 AM
 
0
•••
Whats going on here?

Why was my last post is deleted?

The time stam you have posted is not correct..

please check carefully..

the correct is

Bid Time Stamps,

11-26-2012, 12:21 PM
11-29-2012, 07:26 AM

I'm warried, how you managed to delete my last post...?

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Sorry, the correct is:

Bid Time Stamps,

11-26-2012, 12:21 AM
11-29-2012, 07:26 AM
 
0
•••
Whats going on here?

Why was my last post is deleted?

The time stam you have posted is not correct..

please check carefully..

the correct is

Bid Time Stamps,

11-26-2012, 12:21 PM
11-29-2012, 07:26 AM

I'm warried, how you managed to delete my last post...?

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Sorry, the correct is:

Bid Time Stamps,

11-26-2012, 12:21 AM
11-29-2012, 07:26 AM



Hello Prosence,

The time stamp is correct and you have been outbid according to terms of auction. Please stop posting in this thread if you have an issue report the thread or message me or a mod.

Blake

P.S. I removed earlier posts to clean up thread yet again.
 
0
•••
Top Bid is currently @ $30 ... I apologize for the messy thread everyone.
 
0
•••
I'm back in then $31
 
0
•••
32
 
0
•••
Auction is over
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back