NameSilo

Jewelry Store Affiliate Program Needed

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have a couple of domains im looking to put a jewelry
store on i would prefer a sponser that might have a cobranding set up ie.. a store front to there site does anyone know of any?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think vstores.com has jewelry... in any case they have a nice free storefront.

Tiffany said:
I have a couple of domains im looking to put a jewelry
store on i would prefer a sponser that might have a cobranding set up ie.. a store front to there site does anyone know of any?

•••
•••
Best of all, Amazon.

People trust them, and they do have decent (Note, only decent) prices on a huge selection.

-Allan

•••
vstores.com is gone and the domain is forsale, with amazon man they are so cheap they dont hardly pay you anything, thanks though ill check out some of these others

•••
its vstore.com they are very much alive and well known.

The thing with amazon is their name. People will buy from them because they are so well known and trusted. Right they do pay their affilates less but you have to consider the purchasing conversions also.

bluenile.com is another - doesnt have a storefront, however.

•••
•••
Tiffany said:
vstores.com is gone and the domain is forsale, with amazon man they are so cheap they dont hardly pay you anything, thanks though ill check out some of these others

Eh, up to 10% and I trust them a lot more than these little places.

-Allan

•••
i think what im going to do is just add a search to these sites and use different stores ie... just a jewl search engine.
Thanks
All

•••
most affiliates have a minimum payout amount also. Amazon I think is $25 (i could be wrong) but if you have several affiliates then it will take longer to get a check because your using many services. You may never reach that payment mark either. Just something to think about.

•••
Mondera.com is best jewelry affiliate program. Parasite free, AM knows his stuff, lots of deals. Some lucky sod affiliate just sold a $19K ring through them.

•••
i know alot of people hate linkshare, so if you do im sorry, but i figured if you dont know about them, you may be interested. www.linkshare.com

•••
CJ, Amazon, Shareasale, Linkshare, etc,.

You can make use of their products data feeds to create a store.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back