Domain Empire

Jakob Nielsen - webanalysis.co.uk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Dear manager,

I am currently in my final year of Brunel University and am studying Jakob Nielsen’s work. This includes web usability and his comments (www.useit.com) 10 most common mistakes with web design. I am trying to collect as much information on this particular area as possible. I will then analyse the information in great detail. It will be interesting to gather people’s information from all over the world and conclude on the findings. I have about 4 months to collect enough information from the polls and the forum. Hopefully with your help this should be plenty of time.

The project aims to gather people’s views as to whether these statements are still relevant. There are a number of polls on the site (www.webanalysis.co.uk ) referring to web design and Jakob’s work. Please feel free to take part and add your own views. There is also a forum where people can leave their own ideas. If you would like to contact me directly please do not hesitate to e-mail me at the above address.

I will also be carrying out video interviews and audio ones for the web site. If you feel you would like to contribute please get in contact.

Please visit www.webanalysis.co.uk today.

Many thanks!
Sam Earl

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back