IT.COM

domain iwiw.co.uk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mosegaard

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think .co.uk extension lets it down, what end user do you have in mind for it?

•••
I think .co.uk extension lets it down, what end user do you have in mind for it?
I am not sure, all i know is that the name / search term iWIW was a hungarian social network from 2002 which is none existant today. Similar 4 letter domainnames with co.uk have been sold for 40000usd, and this is valued on estibot to 49000usd. But as you mention the co. uk extenstion lets it down. I dont think it is worth so much, since the iwiw is a none existant searh term today, but i'm very interested in hearing your thoughts about it. What price range is realistic?

•••
I am not sure, all i know is that the name / search term iWIW was a hungarian social network from 2002 which is none existant today. Similar 4 letter domainnames with co.uk have been sold for 40000usd, and this is valued on estibot to 49000usd. But as you mention the co. uk extenstion lets it down. I dont think it is worth so much, since the iwiw is a none existant searh term today, but i'm very interested in hearing your thoughts about it. What price range is realistic?
I'm only a newbie myself so couldn't really help you to appraise it, although you must ask yourself before you register any names why you think it may be valuable.

Hopefully someone else will post and help you further.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back