NameSilo

domain IUIB.com - Appraisals appreciated (rep left)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hi:

Just wanting some opinions on IUIB.com. I know that the value of CVCV.com domains has soared but am curious about such a name as this.

Best regards.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AussieDomainer said:
:hi:

Just wanting some opinions on IUIB.com. I know that the value of CVCV.com domains has soared but am curious about such a name as this.

Best regards.


Nice one, I love it.

I for Internet , International , Italian :kickass: , 3 vowels in a row....final with B could mean Business, that`s a real nice one.

Certainly not less than $200 , but $500 won`t be a hard target. And I`m always talking for resellers.
 
1
•••
IUIB all letters are acceptable hmm :D

mid $xx
 
1
•••
Its very simple but nice domain........
congrats for that
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back