Domain Empire

domain Iubiri.com (LOVE in Romanian) 5000€+ EstiBot Value???

NameSilo
Watch

Danielbriant101

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Was wondering what the value of this domain is??

Thank You!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
It looks like the more common form is iubire. iubire.com has been registered since 2000 and is already owned by a Romanian matchmaking agency.
But maybe iubiri can work too.
Do you know Romanian?

•••
Are you able to find comparable sales of Romanian domains? They will be your best guide!

•••
It looks like the more common form is iubire. iubire.com has been registered since 2000 and is already owned by a Romanian matchmaking agency.
But maybe iubiri can work too.
Do you know Romanian?

No but I found the domain and found it interesting, then I saw that it was valued in Estibot for over 5000$ so I reged it

•••
No but I found the domain and found it interesting, then I saw that it was valued in Estibot for over 5000$ so I reged it
Always be cautious of any automated estimation - they can be misleading! That's not to say that they don't occasionally have value, though.

•••
The fact that this domain has not been taken by iubire.com and that it has been dropped in the past and not picked up by any drop catchers are bad signs. If you don't know Romanian try to see if you can get in touch with someone that does. They might be able to tell you if this word has meaning and is commonly used.

•••
I'm Romanian and "iubiri" is the plural form of "iubire". As per Google, the plural form of "love" is "loves" so that's your actual translation of "iubiri".

I honestly cannot see much value in this one, but if some tv show decides to name themselves "iubiri", they might be your end-user. There are/were (not sure if there are anymore) some TV shows that had "iubiri" in their name (not very popular though).

As far as I know, most Romanian businesses go with the .ro domain rather than the .com.

Best of luck with the domain!

Last edited:
•••
Estibot is a joke. I owned names which are valued on 20.000 dollars. Doesn't mean anything. I'm a realtor besides domainer. It's like me saying the house is worth 10 million although it's worth it what the buyer pays at the end

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back