domain itxtfree.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

KutheMedia

Established Member
Impact
0
Hey guys, I just got itxtfree.com.

How much you think it's worth?

To raise value I was thinking about adding a sms script to the site to get it ready for the buyer.

Results in Google: 6,230,000
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Undeveloped, reg fee imho.
The name is too long for an "i" name.
iFreeTxt is better imho.
This name is registered on 20-nov-2008. I guess you can ask for refund from GoDaddy.

But of course if you have a plan to develop this name, go for it :tu:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back