Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain itxt.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

foamgreen

Established Member
Impact
2
Any appraisals welcome , thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
any meaning to this? Does it stand for anything. I see I text or TXT which makes no sense. Since it's a .net I say low $xx with no meaning, higher if you post what it means.
 
0
•••
Explanation

I = i, me txt = abbreviation for text = i text ..........or internet text
 
Last edited:
0
•••
With your explanation.. I would say Low $xx for this name.

Good Luck
 
0
•••
Ok makes more sense now with I being internet so low to mid $xx.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back