Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Itunes.Com typo.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

piponiels

Established Member
Impact
0
TYPO

12274 itunes.com on the Overture search tool.

I have Iutnes.Com, a nice typo of itunes.
How much do you think tis domain is worth?
I am planning forwarding it to an apprasial site but when i have a good offer for it i will conciders selling also.

Could you please give me your ideas for the domain iutnes.com.

Thanks!

Niels
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm not a big fan of typo names, you could get in trouble if you tried to make any money off them.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by piponiels
Could you please give me your ideas for the domain iutnes.com.

Agree with the Duffman.
$0.00 - Reg. fee, IMHO.
Best of Luck.
 
0
•••
i am curious whats the traffic??
 
0
•••
I will let you know the traffic, i just parked it at Sedo

niels
 
0
•••
I'd be surprised to see this word/term typoed as such Iutnes.Com ....

Mike
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back