IT.COM

ISO Investment Group

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISO Investment Group

Hello, due to the time constraints lately I have with my other businesses, I have less and less time to focus on domain names.

I am looking for an investment group that I can invest in, $200-$1000. I want to go in totally blind. The investment group owner must not tell me who the other investors are, he must not tell me how my money is being used, what we own and of any potential sales / revenue.

It's also an absolute must, that I get paid, if at all, back my original investment on either false dates or not at all.

If your investment group is incorporated, properly paying taxes, registered with the SEC and is law abiding... do not message me. I don't want anything to do with something so legal and professional.

P.S. The owner must have an arrest record for theft. No exceptions.

P.S.S. Also must have tens of thousands of worthless posts on NP for threads like "four letter word game" and other completely non-productive threads, that bring absolutely nothing of progress to the domain community for added protection and immunity. Must make constant false claims and make libelous comments about anyone who tries to reveal the true intentions of their investment group.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yesh, I would also like to invest my last $200 in the same investment group.

Is there an Investment Group here on NP that I can invest my hard earned $200 cleaning money?

Please!! I really need to invest, because I need some money.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back