NameSilo

Is this any good?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Stella

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi everybody!
I got an email from searchtimes with this in it:
If you own a search engine, you can become partner of searchtimes
and boost your earning to $60 per 1000 clicks.

Does anybody have any experience with them? It sounds tempting but I'm not sure if it's for me. I only have ppc lite script.

Let me know what you think. *<|
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sounds like spam...
Typically, google and kanoodle and overture are high paying "addons" to search engines

-Allan

Stella said:
Hi everybody!
I got an email from searchtimes with this in it:
If you own a search engine, you can become partner of searchtimes
and boost your earning to $60 per 1000 clicks.

Does anybody have any experience with them? It sounds tempting but I'm not sure if it's for me. I only have ppc lite script.

Let me know what you think. *<|
 
0
•••
It's not spam I joined searchtimes years ago, so they can send me email. Either I have been paying for advertising their site and getting nobody searching or they have some other kind of "restriction" I don't know about. All I do know is that I never made any money from them before and am wary of trying their affiliate program before I get some info from people who have themselves used it.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back