NameSilo

Is this a joke???

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

mis_chiff

Top Member
Impact
4,273
How can this be? Is it real?


Apparently eClaim is tm'd?
http://www.idealsoft.com.jo/eclaim.htm

I didn't know you could TM such a common phrase?
So where does that leave my eClaim.mobi?
(awww nuts!)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I do not think its a joke. Its a made up word(s). Just like eLuxury. But FYI, that document implies that they want to protect it with a TM symbol. Its not necessarily registered. USPTO does not give any results either. In my knowledge, anybody can use that symbol to thwart wrong doers where (R) for sure shows that the name is registered with the office.

GH
 
0
•••
gamehouse said:
I do not think its a joke. Its a made up word(s). Just like eLuxury. But FYI, that document implies that they want to protect it with a TM symbol. Its not necessarily registered. USPTO does not give any results either. In my knowledge, anybody can use that symbol to thwart wrong doers where (R) for sure shows that the name is registered with the office.

GH

Thanks gamehouse,
I found this http://tarr.uspto.gov/servlet/tarr?regser=serial&entry=75774079
it refers to eClaims -in the plural - but it looks like it was denied....
I don't know enough about it to understand it (sorry)
 
0
•••
Oh, right, I did not check for the plural. It was not denied rather abandoned meaning the registrant did not renew it. They still may have rights though.

GH
 
0
•••
Never heard of that phrase before, wouldn't surprise me at all if it was surprised.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back