Dynadot

question Is there a way to check CPC?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello,

I did some googling on this and I haven't found much luck, unless I am googling the wrong things. I am interested in purchasing domains, either hand reg or from others/drops/etc, and parking them to monetize. I figured before doing this I should do some research to see what average CPCs are for some keywords.

Depending on the CPC I will either purchase the domain or not. Is there anywhere for me to check CPC for specific keywords or niches?

Thank You,
Bill

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Adwords / Semrush / Ahref if you want to submit keywords

Last edited:
•••
Awesome, thank you both! Assuming I will want to pick a low competition CPC?

•••
namelooka.com . Check cpc for each domain keywords. free.

•••
•••
Hello,

I did some googling on this and I haven't found much luck, unless I am googling the wrong things. I am interested in purchasing domains, either hand reg or from others/drops/etc, and parking them to monetize. I figured before doing this I should do some research to see what average CPCs are for some keywords.

Depending on the CPC I will either purchase the domain or not. Is there anywhere for me to check CPC for specific keywords or niches?
Perhaps others on this forum can chime in , but simply because a keyword has a high CPC does not mean that a domain with any tld permutation of that keyword will yield such results.

Is the CPC estimate more related to a top tld, like the .com version?

•••
I would recommend google and bing keyword tools to achieve this.

•••
•••
•••
•••
This site is pretty dope. In addition to checking the CPC. It is also helping me with optimizing my SEO on my current website and providing suggestions with AI written articles to improve the content!
:xf.smile:

•••
I use google adwords or expireddomains .net (if it is listed there / on a market place).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back