Domain Empire

Is there a French speaker in the house?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi just wanting some confirmation on a new domain I regged yesterday, I used the google translate on 'early retirement' and it came up with preretraites so i regged the .com, i've got a feeling maybe the proper spelling would be an IDN but on an English/US keyboard i suppose this is what they would type in? But i need definite confirmation in order to be able to develop it, just in case i'm barking up the wrong tree!

Cheers in advance for your replies!

Chris

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I replied on the other forum where you posted this question, but about the accents... it would be préretraites for preretirements (plural) OR préretraités for preretirees.

Regardless, a very decent nice handreg!

Congrats,
Rob

•••
Hi just wanting some confirmation on a new domain I regged yesterday, I used the google translate on 'early retirement' and it came up with preretraites so i regged the .com, i've got a feeling maybe the proper spelling would be an IDN but on an English/US keyboard i suppose this is what they would type in? But i need definite confirmation in order to be able to develop it, just in case i'm barking up the wrong tree!

Cheers in advance for your replies!

Chris

hi,i m french.
the exact world is préretraite, but on a search engine we write preretraite(more fast and easy).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back