Dynadot

guide Is priduct.com a good domain to sell?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NioGlix

Impact
Hello, today I bought my first domain to sell. I bought priduct.com and put it on sale. What can I do to sell it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What can I do to sell it?

Some Typo names are ok ... IF the business doesn't have cash to pay for a real word or if "product.com" would like to cover the base (typo base) BUT you can also face trademark UDRP & lose DN. In your case, the product.com is for sale , so your name doesn't have "brand protection" client nor real business is willing to gamble w it.

It's OK. Just learn more in-deep and temp. avoid reg. names. Browse / Search (function) around and you'll find plenty of advices here @ NPs.

Regards

Last edited:
•••
Upvote 0
Spent $10 to register junk name to expect to sell for $10,000. Keep praying

•••
Upvote 0
Some Typo names are ok ... IF the business doesn't have cash to pay for a real word or if "product.com" would like to cover the base (typo base) BUT you can also face trademark UDRP & lose DN. In your case, the product.com is for sale , so your name doesn't have "brand protection" client nor real business is willing to gamble w it.

It's OK. Just learn more in-deep and temp. avoid reg. names. Browse / Search (function) around and you'll find plenty of advices here @ NPs.

Regards
I also have the domain salvire.com. Is that domain better?

•••
Upvote 0
Although @Lox has much more experience in these, I'd personally mention that I see no value in these two names you mentioned; simply because I haven't seen a single domain being sold with this kind of misspell.

I have for example Nooted or Chaiin dot com, these are quite sellable, yet they sell less often than others. But yours... seem too bit of a stretch to ever sell. Prooduct would have been just fine, or Produkt etc.

Anyway, good luck.

Last edited:
•••
Upvote 0
I also have the domain salvire.com. Is that domain better?

How many people have Salvire first name? Not many. Still there’s a chance to sell. A very very small Chance. Chance = Hope. You don’t want to invest in a hope-based names. It’s a trap.

If Salvare.com (Italian - correct word) is for sale … Salvire can’t do anything but just keep your mind busy thinking about reg. similar names.

Take a step back and learn more. Study vs I Think. Stats, Research, Analysis etc is your primary source of information, not the idea that you want to be able to communicate with the prospect/s.

Regards

Last edited:
•••
Upvote 0
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back