NameSilo

domain Is predictition.com good for 'prediction competition' website?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

33S

Established Member
Impact
245
On the surface it seems to be a word play for this specific thing. Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Prediction.com is a very good domain, period, because it's a short and memorable dictionary word. Predict.com is even better (because it's shorter and has fewer syllables), but both are great options.

They could be used for bets and competitions pertaining to predictions, but it's flexible enough to where it can be used for a hundred different things. Which is also why I'd expect it to be fairly pricey.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
A misspelling of the word "prediction". I'm not positive.
 
4
•••
predictititititatioaotiaton.com is much better.
 
3
•••
A misspelling of the word "prediction". I'm not positive.
it was supposed to mean prediction + competition, thus predictition
however it might not be clear to everybody, and the word might be hard to read
 
3
•••
3
•••
No, it's no food, it's far-fetched. The name is not easily readable or understandable, there is gonna be lots of confusion and questions from people who will try to memorize it. Better take some nice and clean 2 words.
 
4
•••
it was supposed to mean prediction + competition, thus predictition
however it might not be clear to everybody, and the word might be hard to read
Even then, it's difficult to see a business model here :)
 
3
•••
Oh, don't I feel like an idiot.

Yeah, expect users to make the same mistake I did.
 
Last edited:
2
•••
Too confusing. IMO.

Brad
 
6
•••
Not good better go with some other its hard to remember the spelling
 
0
•••
No, I don’t think so.
 
0
•••
This potato doesn't roll well.
 
4
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back