Dynadot

discuss Is expired domain also helpful in domain flipping. That have AdSense disable

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ayyan Malik

Established Member
Impact
I am confused if one of old domain is black list in google then how we can get and sale in higher prices.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do you mean an expired name, or a dropped name. Age doesn't carry over with dropped names.

To answer your question about cleaning names. Yes you can do it, but it can take quite a while. It isn't just Google that you need to contact to clean a name. I'm still working on some of mine. :)

•••
Do you mean an expired name, or a dropped name. Age doesn't carry over with dropped names.

To answer your question about cleaning names. Yes you can do it, but it can take quite a while. It isn't just Google that you need to contact to clean a name. I'm still working on some of mine. :)
I just want to know, How can we sale Dropped domain, is it possible that already black listed in google and have disable adsense

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back