NameSilo

domain Is 212/88 good?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Randall

Established Member
Impact
0
So I parked my domain...soltero.com and I have had 212 views and 88 clicks in about a week....is that good?

I parked it on namedrive.com

people are typing it in apparently...
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sure it's good - what revenue did it bring in?

If it remains constant over the next month, it will be worth 12x that value or so, maybe more.
 
0
•••
Thats terrific, I wish I had that kind of CTR. :)
 
0
•••
nice...quite a high % click rate. I normally receive 10% click through so ur doin well :)
 
0
•••
it brought in $6.78 so far in 9 days.....
 
0
•••
Well if it can keep the traffic, you're on to a winner - worth a few hundred dollars per year.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back