iPod For Sale

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently selling my third generation 15 gigabyte iPod (with its original packaging). I'll include all the original accessories:
  • Apple earphones
  • AC adapter
  • Carrying case
  • Firewire cable
And if anyone's interested I'll throw in an iTrip. There's also about 2000 songs on it already, which you can keep or delete, your call, but it's quite a range of music (just ask).

Aside from a few superficial scratches from normal use (which can be easily repaired, I've tried it), the iPod is still in perfect working order. The only reason I'm selling it is because I never get a chance to use it, and I need the money for college.

With the iTrip and roughly $1500 of included music, I've been offered $275.00, but I'm definitely willing to down from that, it's not too important. This really is my baby, and I want to make sure it goes to a good home, so e-mail me ryan.parks at gmail.com with questions or offers.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back