Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain inviskins.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Tolken

Established Member
Impact
0
Please appraise inviskins.net

I originally bought it to develop as a site that makes Invision Power Board and InvisionFree skins, but now do not have the time to do so.

You've probably all heard of IPB so I won't explain it.

Thanks very much. :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
reg fee
 
0
•••
Originally posted by cmos
reg fee
I thought so. Thank you for replying.

I would still appreciate more appraisals. :)
 
0
•••
reg free cant see much vaule in it
 
0
•••
Thank you for your reply Col. :)
 
0
•••
I don't see any obvious value in this domain name either. The .net extension doesn't help out either.

Reg.Fee in my opinion.
 
0
•••
Thanks for your input Darren. :)
 
0
•••
Tough .net sell..


goodluck.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Wanda
Tough .net sell..


goodluck.
It makes me so happy to hear that. :lol:
I'm not necessarily going to sell it though.
 
0
•••
Reg fee, i don't see much coming out of it being a.net
 
0
•••
Originally posted by x3knet
Reg fee, i don't see much coming out of it being a.net
The .com is free if you want it. :lol:
 
0
•••
reg fee
 
0
•••
Reg Fee as u will not be getting much type ins....
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back