Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Investments.us

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyworddomains.com

Established Member
Impact
1
Please appraise

Investments.us

Google finds the keyword investments 11,000,000 times

Overture gives 166309 searches in february.

i already received low x.xxx offers but this seems to be to low for this keyword-domain.

What do you think?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
:gn:-, to tell you the truth though Im not sure how much this domain would be worth since its a .us extension.
 
0
•••
Name Only $3,xxx to $6,xxx
Developed $xxx,xxx

GL
 
0
•••
nice domain u got there eh

5K easily
 
0
•••
Very very nice name you got there!
Even suits the extension quite well!
I would say $6000+ undeveloped easily, good luck!
 
0
•••
Definatley a winner. $xxxx-xx,xxx end user level
 
0
•••
wow a nice domain you got there definatly worth $x,xxx . Even $xx,xxx if you find the right buyer. Congrats
 
0
•••
wholesale $2-3k

exellent long term end user $$ potential
 
0
•••
$3-$5k undeveloped...
 
0
•••
Wow, what a range. I would say $2-5k
 
0
•••
I would have to agree with everyone else low to mid XXXX, if .us kicks off double this appraisal
 
0
•••
high $xx wholesale -- I think its a great keyword that can be developed.
 
0
•••
Thanks alot for your comments,
makes me believe i should hold this name a little bit longer ;)
 
0
•••
High $xx? Only? As in 2 digit? I think that's a little low... Well, really low actually..
 
0
•••
$2-3,000
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Wesley
High $xx? Only? As in 2 digit? I think that's a little low... Well, really low actually..

Wholesale for a .us, yes. Your appraisal seems good for an end user.
 
0
•••
Well,
i already received 4 offers in 2 weeks in the $x.xxx range from resellers in different forums,
must have been a lot of luck ;)
But thank you for any comments you made :)
 
0
•••
I would keep it and if you get the right enduser you could make a good $20000 out of this. I have a lot of faith in the .US especially when it comes to keywords like this. I say hold onto it for another year and you will be living it easy for awhile.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back