Dynadot

Introductions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robert27

Established Member
Impact
Hi - my name is Bob - I like rum and coke (hence the name, its what came to mind). I hasten to add, I like it in moderation. Practically retired and looking to do this to keep the brain active and make something extra (lose as little as possible). I have a dislike of paying insurance premiums (car, pet house etc), who likes paying! My goal is to try and make enough to pay for all our insurance premiums, approx. £2000 pa. From what I have seen so far this site is ideal. Any help will be much appreciated and I will try and help where I can. I do have a couple of domains, not sure if this is the right place to say though. I also have more than a few questions. So far its a case of the more I think I know the less I know. Kind Regards - Bob

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Bob and welcome to nps! Take plenty of time to read and learn here before investing too much. This domain game is a marathon and not a sprint.

•••
•••
•••
Hi - thank-you. I am just getting the hang of this so apologies if I do not reply straight away. Marathon not a sprint is an often used phrase I say to my son, its good advice. Many thanks

•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Hello Bob, welcome to NamePros

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Thank-you all for the warm welcome.

•••
•••
Hello

You are in the right place.

Just take a time to read..

Welcome among us.

Best Regards
(((Devanos)))

•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros my friend.

•••
•••
Hi Rum and Coke i like Wild Turkey and coke i leave the bundy alone so i won't punch on. Welcome to the forum where we guess, speculate and bs.

•••
Yes I had to look up Wild Turkey - Bourbon, yes I like that. I can do speculate and I think I have some sort of certificate for advanced BS. I'll have to dig it out and brush up. cheers

•••
•••
•••
hello
welcome to the Np forum

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back