Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Internet Explorer development group gets weblog

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

aww

Established Member
Impact
70
This is fairly facinating. The "Internet Explorer Program Management team" now has a weblog and is taking feedback from the general public!

http://blogs.msdn.com/ie

Wonder how long until comments are shutdown or they just turn to censoring.
But points to them for being open, it doesn't seem like a publicity stunt so far.

(I'm still sticking with FireFox as I suspect the next version of IE won't let me use Win2k.)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nice, thanks for sharing this with us aww. I never knew the development team even had a webblog until now.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back