Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Interesting css issue

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

sourcez

Established Member
Impact
12
Ok, IE users I need your help - I design in firefox and then go back to IE to check things and have a very bizarre thing happening on my site.

URL HIDDEN

In IE, if you change the size of the window, maximise etc the logo & other parts of the page will go for a ride and move about.

Very annoying, was wondering whether others had seen this & how to resolve.

UPDATE: Problem solved, I was setting the width on a div while I had already set it on the body. My bad!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back