Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Instant messaging scripts?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Ringr

VIP Member
Impact
45
Hey guys,

Does anyone here know where I can find scripts for instant messaging related things (like AIM for example). And please don't say "omg did you check hotscripts?!?!". If you could actually provide me with a relevant link to something like I'm looking for, that would be appreciated.

I'm talking about a thing like this for example: http://www.buddyicon.info/aimbuddyicons/icon.php?IconID=36241&dl=1

After a little bit it this script apparently puts the icon in AIM for you.

Where can I get scripts like this that interact with AIM, MSN, and YIM?


Thank you,
Andy
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I know what you mean, but you can only do that with aim.

AIM has a built in protocol:

Code:
aim:buddyicon?src=urlto image

I can create a databasing system such as what you see on that website for $50.

Give me a private message, wouldnt take long.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back