NameSilo

domain inspirational.design

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Mousetracker

New Member
Impact
0
Hello everyone. Like everyone else I'm looking for an idea as to the value. Thanks very much for your time.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Relatively little value, in my opinion

Words such as dream, smart, great, big, grand ...better alternatives

Welcome to the community
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Thanks very much for the response. I've already had a low four figure offer. I think I will hang onto it for now as I do think it may have some potential once the economy recovers from the pandemic. Appreciate your comments, though.
 
0
•••
Think of it this way - when a word gets difficult to spell the less likely the potential customer will remember it properly (or be able to spell it). This is true - the average reading/writing grade level (in the USA) is 4th Grade. YES really - so to really make it simple: if you dont know a 4th grader that can spell it..... now a little different here it were a .com .... but we are asking a customer to remember a difficult word to spell & that is not a .com.

GL
 
Last edited:
3
•••
dead extension and the word is too long agree with @BrandPlease on that one
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back