Domain Empire

priced Insane $400 Bundle: Preachers.net, Cashiers.net, Breadstick.net, Sums.org, and more! LiquidationSale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
1GwjCMf.png

Payment Method: PayPal Preferred (Escrow available, split fees)
Price: $400 total to receive all domains listed below:
UPDATE: PRICE LOWERED TO $300, lowest I'll go

RadioGiveaways.com - NameSilo - Expires 2019-09-28
TerrorBirds.com - NameSilo - Expires 2019-10-05
Preachers.net - NameSilo - Expires 2020-03-11
Cashiers.net - GoDaddy - Expires 2020-06-06
Breadstick.net - NameSilo - Expires 2019-11-17
Couponers.net - NameSilo - Expires 2019-11-26
Glucagon.net - NameSilo - Expires 2019-11-01
Prescribers.net - GoDaddy - Expires 2020-03-09
Sums.org - Pheenix.com - 2019-08-26
Litres.org - NameSilo - 2019-09-18

All the domains on this list can be easily pushed to your accounts via account push at the respective registrars listed for each domain.

You'll need to own or make a free account at: GoDaddy.com, NameSilo.com, and Pheenix.com and that's it!

At $400.00 total for all these one and two word domains there is really a lot of meat left on the bone for a reseller to go ahead and flip these names to end users. You can potentially make $400+ back on just one of these!

Preachers.net has been continuously renewed since 1998!
Cashiers.net is great for retail businesses and is also the name of a city in Cashiers, North Carolina!

I'm not expecting this post to last long, this will most likely sell quick as I'm liquidating these to invest in a website project I'm working on at the moment.

Post SOLD and pm me to purchase all these names for $400!
Great for resellers or to boost your portfolio value!

I'm selling this at a loss of a few hundred compared to what I paid to acquire them to recoup my investment

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Will take $300 for all these names lowest price I can do

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back