Domain Empire

.info .info?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Depends... Resale or UserFriendly?

•••
simpsons said:
Do people like .info?

I've heard that they are very popular in Germany for some reason

•••
•••
I think they are particularly needed for tourism (info on places, cities, countries...) and product/service information. As long as the domain name (name + .info) is about information on somewhere or something, I like it. I also like to see a single word going with the .info extension.

•••
OK. Thanks for help so far.

•••
simpsons said:
Do people like .info?

Count me as an emphatic YES vote :xf.love:

•••
So most people like them?

•••
I disagree.

I don't think a lot of people like .info except for perhaps because they are cheap...

•••
Leyen said:
I disagree.

I don't think a lot of people like .info except for perhaps because they are cheap...

Newbie to the industry?

•••
Leyen said:
I disagree.

Bet that will get a lot of nice responses. lol.

No comment here

•••
I like them and so do many others. A useful extension when fitted with the right type of keyword(s).

ST

•••
I think that most of the people don't like .info's just because they were free a year ago. It still seems like all sites that use .info's are kind of "cheap", but I really hope that it will change

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back