domain Inflatory.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrstn

Established Member
Impact
What can you say about this domain. Is it consider as a dictionary word?

Inflatory.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I heard the word ''inflationary'', also ''inflate''. ''inflatory'' - never. But I am not a native English speaker, let's check with the one, who is @jhm - what he'll say on this.

What I can tell is that please, do not assume if you see something written in google and not registered as a one word (''wow, I got one word domain, we all know they cost tons, right?''). Wrong. It still has to be more or less recognizable, of a certain use in a certain area (and not the one where 2 out of 1000 people knows what it is).

The way it is - I wouldn't buy it myself. But good luck, obviously!

•••
I heard the word ''inflationary'', also ''inflate''. ''inflatory'' - never. But I am not a native English speaker, let's check with the one, who is @jhm - what he'll say on this.

What I can tell is that please, do not assume if you see something written in google and not registered as a one word (''wow, I got one word domain, we all know they cost tons, right?''). Wrong. It still has to be more or less recognizable, of a certain use in a certain area (and not the one where 2 out of 1000 people knows what it is).

The way it is - I wouldn't buy it myself. But good luck, obviously!
Well thank you for your insight, actually im not assuming to get one word due to massive competition that is why i am asking for others opinion. Plus the old domainers that keeping the premiums for years or a decade, im pretty sure that .00000001% that you will get good one word.

•••
Well thank you for your insight, actually im not assuming to get one word due to massive competition that is why i am asking for others opinion. Plus the old domainers that keeping the premiums for years or a decade, im pretty sure that .00000001% that you will get good one word.

Exactly. Nowadays chances to get valuable ''classic'' one word in com and find a chest with golden coins from the 7th century in your neighbourhood, are pretty much the same. Better go for clean and meaningful two-words.

•••
People are far more accustomed to using words like inflate, inflation or inflationary (mostly). Your word in this circumstance does exist, and a real word:

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/inflatory

However, just rarely hear people use it. Generally, the above 3. Having a dictionary word doesn't guarantee success. I suggest just taking offers on it, see what bids come your way. IMO

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back