domain indica.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kleszcz

VIP Member
Impact
103
indica.info

Please appraisal for the domain.

Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
well it's portuguese for indicate, not sure if it is the same in spanish. I like it, but because of the reduced market due to language maybe low $***
 
1
•••
I believe the main terminology it's used for is related to :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_sativa As far as mainstream Searches are concerned ;)

Nice name - Depending on the crowd you Approach Mid $xxx to Low $x,xxx IMO
 
1
•••
I've never thought of so much potential name. Your appraisal greatly appreciated. Thanks folks. :)
 
0
•••
Just to add indica is also the name of a car :)
 
1
•••
1
•••
Mark said:
I believe the main terminology it's used for is related to :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_sativa As far as mainstream Searches are concerned ;)

Nice name - Depending on the crowd you Approach Mid $xxx to Low $x,xxx IMO


Just wondering.. it has an OVT of 1176. Google results are really good But It's a .Info. U really think it's gonna go till $$$$ ?/ That too Just the Name?
 
1
•••
RaviUTA said:
Just wondering.. it has an OVT of 1176. Google results are really good But It's a .Info. U really think it's gonna go till $$$$ ?/ That too Just the Name?

I checked the OVT too on this. I was shocked at the OVT 1176. Personally, I will stand up and say, "There is no way indica is only 1176." The two growing strands of cannabis are indica and sativa. To be exact, they are cannabis indica and cannabis sativa. They are EXTREMELY popular on and offline. There are people who are flat out obsessed with this stuff, I personally know quite a few of them.

I don't trust what OVT says on this for one sec. I could be wrong with my statement but I will say it anyways, "OVT is wrong, and obviously flawed with it's results for the term "indica."
 
1
•••
Thanks guys. Im really impressed your helpful comments. Very good appraisal. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back