Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain India.im

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

VURG

VURGTop Member
Impact
732
I have this domain registered for 2 years. How much would it be worth?

India.im
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
anyone????
 
0
•••
Mid-high $xx to an end user!
Low-mid $xxx if developed! :imho:
 
0
•••
Nice name you may get High XXX$.
 
0
•••
Hi - I've no idea about the .im values as there are no sales to go by yet but I think you may get alot of typo traffic with by people typing n on the extension by mistake.

good luck :)




.
 
0
•••
reg fee to low $xxx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back