Incredible Robot Dancing

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

peaches017

Established Member
Impact
134
Hey, I'm sure a lot of you have seen this but for those who haven't...

Crazy Robot Dancing
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
amazing.. think of all the great things he could have done instead of practicing for that. :) just kidding, very cool.
 
0
•••
I used to be that agile :hehe:
 
0
•••
I think the crowd reaction just makes that clip. Great stuff.
 
0
•••
wow..........that kid has no bones!!
 
0
•••
Really, how did he do it? :)
 
0
•••
incredible.....and Fred Astaire would have loved it - just as he loved M. Jackson.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back