Dynadot

domain inches.com ??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MrBernstein

Restricted (Market)
Impact
weight loss and male enhancement potential.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice name! Bound to attract some interest. $29,000 Estibot. Difficult to say what it's worth to an end user. But on Flippa, in my limited experience, I would say around $10,000 to $15,000 Apologies if I'm way off.

•••
I completely disagree with the techname.

Low 4-figures.

•••
•••
I completely disagree with the techname.

Low 4-figures.
Considering, for example, Koalas recently sold there for over $10,000, I think inches could do well.
I originally thought 5-10, but I don't think 10-15, is too crazy for that name.

•••
Considering, for example, Koalas recently sold there for over $10,000, I think inches could do well.
I originally thought 5-10, but I don't think 10-15, is too crazy for that name.

And insurance.com sold for nearly $36 million.

Your point is flawed.

You do not know who bought it, how motivated they were, what their financial circumstances were, or anything else other than the final sales price.

•••
We don't use inches here in Canada, its centimetres ( which makes everything sound bigger)
But nice name $10,000+ I say if your a patient

•••
x,xxx to resellers or investors. But a motivated enduser may go low 5 figures. It's all about how it's marketed.

•••
And insurance.com sold for nearly $36 million.

Your point is flawed.

You do not know who bought it, how motivated they were, what their financial circumstances were, or anything else other than the final sales price.

I guess we should agree to disagree, even the Domain Sherpas often give widely different valuations.

•••
Lots of people with last name inches too

•••
It is funny that the OP immediately outlined the two possible uses I'm seeing for this domain.

I would rather lean toward weight loss than adult. But it's up to the ultimate buyer.
Low-mid-$$$$ imho. Good luck.

•••
Low $x,xxx.

It could be into something but not too sure exactly what. It's a common phrase and a .com which is why it has some value though.

-Omar

•••
That same domain sold for $2,900 a year and a half ago; I doubt it's gone down in value.

Loseinches sold for $1,001 in 2007 and then for $4,000 three days later. That tells me the original owner was too eager to sell and/or just didn't know how to market as well as the second guy. The same holds true here; the true value will be a product of marketability, reaching the right end-user and the willingness to walk away from a low-ball offer, but I'd say mid-$$$$ is a minimum.

•••
Not lower than 7k to an end user but the (reseller) market price is below 4k. That's what I think.

•••
•••
•••
I think you will get only low xxxx today. Good luck

•••
How are you guys able to view the auction history of names anyway?

•••
You could get your 40K (as per your other closed thread), same with any decent/premium domain name, to the right end user. How you find them or if they even exist is impossible to say without a fair bit of research.

It's a small niche really and there's not a lot specifically relevant to "inches", but it can still be premium to the right company, even if they fabricate a relevancy to inches through branding and marketing.
I suggest you get your creative hat on and think of things, and email high end businesses who could use it.

I doubt you'll fetch much from the adult industry, as the connotation of "inches" is not relevant to what the majority of the adult site market is aimed at, but you never know.

You'll move this quickly for mid $xxx to low $x,xxx, or more over time. To get $xx,xxx, and without a lot of luck, you'll need a good number of months + some work, or a year or two without much work (always some needed).

But again, to the right end buyer just about anything goes.

•••
Based on recent auction results for catchy one word dot coms, plus the potential health/diet/fitness end-user, I wouldn't be surprised to somehow see a 30-60k sale price.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back