- Impact
- 0
I own the domains:
qwhosting (dot) in
Created On:15-Jun-2011
Expiration Date:15-Jun-2015
qwhosting (dot) com
Creation Date: 27-oct-2006
Expiration Date: 27-oct-2014
both are pr0
both are with namecheap, you will have to have a namecheap account in order to push to your account.
Domains came with a hosting takeover, and as such I have no need for these, neither have I made use of them in the time that I have had them.
These domains are not listed elsewhere, however may be listed elsewhere if they remain unsold for the next 7 days.
I am not claiming any revenue or traffic from these domains.
Asking $25 for both, I dont really want to separate the domains.
I realise that I am a new member here, to prevent any issues, I am happy to agree to do the payment and transfer via the namecheap marketplace (I will pay the 10% fees), and this prevents any issues or potential disputes, Otherwise payment via paypal.
qwhosting (dot) in
Created On:15-Jun-2011
Expiration Date:15-Jun-2015
qwhosting (dot) com
Creation Date: 27-oct-2006
Expiration Date: 27-oct-2014
both are pr0
both are with namecheap, you will have to have a namecheap account in order to push to your account.
Domains came with a hosting takeover, and as such I have no need for these, neither have I made use of them in the time that I have had them.
These domains are not listed elsewhere, however may be listed elsewhere if they remain unsold for the next 7 days.
I am not claiming any revenue or traffic from these domains.
Asking $25 for both, I dont really want to separate the domains.
I realise that I am a new member here, to prevent any issues, I am happy to agree to do the payment and transfer via the namecheap marketplace (I will pay the 10% fees), and this prevents any issues or potential disputes, Otherwise payment via paypal.













