NameSilo

priced .IN Portfolio($75)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
.IN Portfolio($75)NOW $50

I am selling the following 7 .IN domains. They are registered with ENOM until Feb 2007. Parked on SEDO and getting small amount of traffic.
Will sell entire package for $75 (Paypal)

Rajah.in $15 (King, Prince or Ruler in India)
LotusFlower.in $15 (India's National Flower)
PcPro.in $15
PcWeb.in $15
PcNet.in $15
PcIndia.in $15
ItWeb.in $15

If interested please send me a PM
Thank You
Fred
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
OK OK I am dropping the price again to $50 for the lot. 6 names remain. Take it now or loose out on a genuine bargain coz these are very nice names I,m letting go here. I,m taking a loss on this one.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Rajah.in SOLD
Please PM payment info
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back