NameSilo

In Need Of Programmers!!$$

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metalicdesigns

Established Member
Impact
0
Hey, i have been getting allot of program requests. I need a coder who can code in almost every language. A person who is good with php and who has allot of experince programming. This job is also a very high paying job.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What kind of programming do you want done? If its private pm me. I might have someone who can help.
 
0
•••
I need a couple of more programmers. I'm reopening this job!
 
0
•••
Most people who applied couldn't do what i asked for..:p So this position still needs too be filled.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back