Dynadot

question In need of advice

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

raresf

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone! Newbie here :)) I will post a name that has been accepted by squadhelp(they own the domain, I get a commision if sold) : boldhanger.com I am very interested in your opinion about:
a) as I could come with more names of a similar ''quality'', do you think it worths to register this type of names (2 real short words, no keywords involved most likely, kind of industry specific) and submitting them to marketplaces?
b) just registered my first domain: rejuvna.com . I do have a 4-500 names database of available names(mostly 2 short words). I started with this one because it got many good reviews on squadhelp contest. Is it that hard to spell it for a native english speaker? It surely goes swift for latin based languages. What do you think of the name? Should I bother listing on auctions (godaddy, sedo, etc) or you think is suitable only for marketplaces? For now I just submitted it to namerific, as they don't require exclusivity or fees.
c) squadhelp: do you use it, did you sell any names on their marketplace? I do think the platform is great in terms of user friendliness and options, not sure how much success I can have on it ( very picky about the names for the marketplace). Great for the end users too, i.e. boldhanger.com is 999 usd and includes: trademark report, logo and audience testing.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back