Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

available .im's

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Buy my domains.VIP Member
Impact
108
lawyer.im - registered - who got it?
lawyers.im
attorney.im
attorneys.im
mesothelioma.im
tramadol.im
css.im
php.im - pmnd1966

I'm sure there a bunch more..

edit: According to chat, someone reg'd php.im right after I said it was available.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
OnlinePoker.im is available too...don't all rush at once :)
 
0
•••
I just tried that, it wasn't.

I just tried again, it still isn't. :)
 
0
•••
any cheap place to register other than nic.im
less than 40pounds left in my cc...will i be able to manage to get 1 name atleast :( :'( :'(
 
Last edited:
0
•••
It wont accept my cc. I tryed to get a name and it failed...
 
0
•••
Dan Friedman said:
I just tried that, it wasn't.

I just tried again, it still isn't. :)

Well, it was earlier today, lol.
 
0
•••
I was going to post yesterday about this...

And I was that close to registering:

Cla.im
internet.im
live.im

But theres only so many new ccTLD's you can buy up...

Great names though huh..???

No, doubt 15mins after i post this, these names will be gone and no NP$ will be sent to anyone....

What happened to gentlemanly conduct around here...??
 
0
•••
Badger said:
No, doubt 15mins after i post this, these names will be gone and no NP$ will be sent to anyone....

live.im is indeed a great name, Ian, and was registered 13 hours before your post :wave:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I'd like to know who registered php and lawyer. :)
 
0
•••
Where can you register .im for cheap prices?
 
0
•••
www.nic.im is the only place I know of where you can register .im

Also, php.im is available again! OMG WHO WILL GET IT.
 
0
•••
shows as not available...yikes! Quick registrations.
 
0
•••
dollar.im
deal.im

available
 
0
•••
Hello there,


a couple hours ago i registered php.im
i tried to register it yesterday but it whas unavailable, and today it wasnt anymore, so i took it, also i took asp.im

so this are my two domain in im tld.

php.im an asp.im

PS: i found dvd.im also available (didnot regged this one)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
It's about time someone finally completely reg'd php.im :)
 
0
•••
Is it that good? I reg'd support.im (i know, not great...) Instant Messenger Support anyone? ;)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back