Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable imported.us

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

icehole

Established Member
Impact
1
Hey!

Looking to sell this top keyword .us name.
All ext's regged of course, and I think the name speaks pretty mush for itself.
Just imagine of all the exotic imported stuff you can portal via this website!

Price is fixed at: $200

This offer has been posted on 3 different forums.

Just PM me and we will talk

Best Wishes // Peter
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
OK Price drop to: $180

I have had two $200 offers before from this forum, none of which I remember who made them by PM

if you know who you are, feel free to contact me again if you are interested
 
0
•••
OK. Price drop to: $160

First offer gets it! This is a TOP keyword!

OK I have a $100 offer from namepros

If you are interested, offer now or it is gone withing a day
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back