Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Imponere.com (Imposition in Latin)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockdomain

Established Member
Impact
4
Hi guys, I come across this sweet domain and it is the direct translation in Latin for imposition.

What Do you guys think about it?

RockDomain
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi, can anyone appraise this domain please?

Thanks
RockDomain
 
0
•••
Is that term used in law?
 
0
•••
$0 - I can't see it catching on dude.
 
0
•••
Thanks guys! I tot it could be some kind of premium domain since the english version 'imposition'.com is a media company. I still dont think its that worthless though. I mean compare to the english version its shorter and kinda resemble each other, why wouldn't one go for it?

RockDomain
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back