domain Immigrated.org - What do you think?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

voipandfax

Established Member
Impact
0
So,

Was wondering what you guys think about this domain? :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
7 wordtracker, mid$XX I evaluate. :)
 
0
•••
Thanks, I appreciate it. But, your evaluation is sort of wrong as there are several other factors that are to be taken into consideration.
 
0
•••
Porte's evalutation is fairly correct and is based on resale price. If you found an end buyer, you can get more of course, like any other domain. This domain is essentially not worth much because its "ed", if it was Immigration.org thats a whole different story!
 
0
•••
plus the money is with the word "Immigration" not "Immigrated"
 
0
•••
That is what I meant :D
 
0
•••
This is not a good word. I have been around a few years and I can honestly say I've never used or even heard of the term. When might you use this word? What site would be based around this? What buyer would be attracted to this? I can't see any application - sorry.

Emigrated yeah, Emigration yeah, immigration yeah, immigrated - no.

Value - maybe $20 to the right end user.

IMHO.

GL
 
Last edited:
0
•••
reality seems to be correct on the best spelling option
 
0
•••
I would value it as Low $xx for this name
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back